Special Correspondent: BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia has given six conditions for contesting the Eleventh Parliamentary election.
Today, at the first session of meeting of BNP National Executive Committee in Hotel La Meridien in the capital on Saturday, Khaleda Zia presented the conditions for next parliamentary elections.
The conditions laid down by the BNP chairperson and former prime minister are:
* Election must be under a neutral government
* A fear free environment for the people to come to the polling station
* Parliament will have to be dissolved before polls
* The Election Commission must work to maintain neutrality to hold an inclusive election
* Army must be deployed at the time of the vote and it will act as a mobile force
* EVM / DVM machine will not be used for voting